Key Swissquote advantages
- Low spreads from 0,9 pips
- STP broker
- Leverage up to 1:500
- Trading platforms supported MT4 & MT5 – AFT needs especially MT4 platform support
- All in one customer support for AFT, VPS Hosting & Broker here
- Broker services since 1997
- EU regulation
- DEMO trading account without limits
- LIVE trading account in 9 currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, JPY, CHF, AUD, PLN, HUF, CZK)
Swissquote Ltd is a subsidiary of Swissquote Bank based in London, which provides online trading of Forex, commodities and stock indices. Swissquote Ltd great liquidity and its unique and transparent business model of Forex trading ensures realization of orders at competitive prices. Swiss quote clients are always served by great international support team of Swissquote Bank experts, furthermore, a team of experienced analysts who provide the day exclusive analysis of forex market. Swiss quote Ltd is subject to regulation by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Swissquote Ltd also applies various degrees of internal audits and is controlled by its parent bank to comply with the requirements of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA). Swissquote Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Swissquote Bank, the leading Swiss provider of online financial services and leading online forex trading. The company provides services to more than 200,000 clients worldwide. Swissquote is a publicly traded company with the business capital of approximately CHF 500 million and manages about 10 billion CHF.
Please read our Risk warning section.